Thursday, February 19, 2009

Haircut FAIL

After ages and ages I have decided to continue my stupid blog.

Yesterday I went for a haircut and it was a usual story FAIL.

The last time I went I asked him to keep my hair "short" and it was too long. This time I asked him to cut my hair "very short" and he promptly used a machine and cut one side super duper short. And THEN he asks me whether its ok or not. What's the point of asking me whether I wanted it AFTER you give it. FAIL. But then again I should be able to give decent instructions to communicate what I want. I think they purposely mess up my hair cause I never know what the difference between slope and natural is. They might see it as an insult to their profession or something. Maybe similar to asking me if Manchester United is a football club or a cricket club or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home