Monday, February 23, 2009

5 very embarrassing moments of my life

In no particular order these are 5 very embarrassing moments of my life:

1. In gym class when I was about 10 and I was trying to beat my friend's record in skipping. So I tried to ignore my loose shorts thinking there's no way they would fall and then ... they fell. Thank god only the few guys who were around me saw and that I was wearing boxers.

2. In a mall waiting for a friend to come out of the toilet when this super hot girl passes by. And I just kept staring at her as she was walking toward me and then again as she passed me by, with my head shifting in one swift motion from left to right to follow her "assets". And then I look up to see one of my high school teachers standing next to me, looking at me and shaking his head.

3. Going into the girls toilet in my high school to get by suitcase cause someone had put it in there and all the girls intentionally refused to help me just to see me go inside.

4. Going into the girls toilet at the Jakarta airport and coming out to see my friends come out of the guys toilet and giving me the "wth" look. FAIL because I wasn't able to make out the signs for male and female. C'mon! It's Thailand after all!

5. Getting into a verbal fight with this asshole infront of like 20 - 30 people and threatening to have a physical fight but instead shaking hands and giving each other a hug before we sat down to "air our differences". Obviously alcohol had been involved.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home