Monday, February 23, 2009

Numbing Ninety

A few weeks ago I had reached hell, I had crossed the line, I stepped on my weighing scale and found that I had crossed the 90 kg mark. So finally something clicked in my head and I have decided to lose weight.

So a few days after that I checked my weight and it was still 90 so the next morning I decided that I would go for a run. After my run (half an hour) I checked my weight and it was 86 KILOS. Yeah I was as confused as you are. How the hell did I lose 4 kgs in one morning. So I showered and couldn't believe myself and then checked again and then I found that it was 87 kgs. So anyway I decided that I should tell Cho so that someone could be my proof that I was below 90 kgs and then it had become 88 kgs already. Wth man? Either the weighing scale sucks or I'm blind or my metabolism is very odd.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home