Monday, February 23, 2009

To your kinkiness

This is a normal conversation that I have with my close friend "Kinks". I'm not sure how I started calling her that but once she got the name it suited her.

Rusty: hey sexy
Rusty: take of your clothes

Kinks: who said i was wearing them?

Rusty: ooooo
Rusty: i would take out mine
Rusty: but my housemate is here
Rusty: lol

Kinks: its okay, you can just unzip ... realll slowly and quietly

Rusty: ok i don't have a zip
Rusty: in pajamas

Kinks: even better
Kinks: are they loose?

Rusty: right now they've become tight
Rusty: because they're being stretched

Kinks: hm, what should i do to help you

Rusty: touch yourself

Kinks: LoL sorry, gotta go now!! ttul

And that my friends, is one of the NORMAL conversations that I have had with her kinkiness

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home