Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Facebook Photos FAIL

For some weird reason, I always put weird / random photos of mine onto facebook. So I thought I'd make a compilation of them. So here it is, Rusty's random / stupid / weird photo compilation:

Taklu ... no hair
Studying Hard is our sexy ... yeah right
Don't ask

Gangster (or no gangster?)
Fake poser gangster
Good Indian nerd
The girls show their power I
The girls show their power II
Shirin came over EARLY and took this photo
I've always wanted to be with a black chick
the Left 4 Dead influence
One of my many many football injures
Flyyyyyyyy

For some weird reason, I always put weird / random photos of my onto facebook. So I though I'd make a compilation of all of them. So here it is, Rusty's random / stupid / weird photo compilation:








Not sure what I'm doing here. Outside the bus stand at SOA

The horsey face

Yes, those are chopsticks, not french fries
With Kinna's wig I think before the ISKL malaysian performance at Int Fest
At Koh Samui, some idiot is splashing me

Triangle Hair

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home