Monday, February 23, 2009

Theories / speculations of the month so far

1. On Valentine's Day Abu Dhabi bought Daren and myself one of those v-day baskets that the elephant trip CIP people were selling. Haha and daren and me came up with a twisted theory that someone had actually bought it for Abu Dhabi but she couldn't eat all the food because she had a stomach pain and instead she decided to give it to the last two people she saw who had just happened to be Daren and me and this way she won't even have to spend any money on us. Yeah we're just being mean. Thanks for the gift!

2. My super duper bestest friend in the entire world Irina complained that I do not talk to her nowadays because I like skinny girls and I think she's fat (which she isn't even near being) so I don't want to associate myself with her so I don't talk to her. Theory FAIL. I've just been very busy with school and going out and stuff.

3. I felt this post wouldn't be complete without a shuwei and swyn pair up story (cause they're soo soo many to choose from). So anyway Swyn messaged me the other day when I was on the way to my bus back to KL:

Swyn: Rusty! Need ur help! Are u in sch?

Rusty: Whats up? I'm about to board the bus for kl haha

Swyn: Oh shoot my exam requires me to use the exam browser but u know it cant be used on mac.

Rusty: Dang. I have a mac too what anyway

Swyn: Oh freak yah.

Rusty: Or did you just want an excuse to talk to me? I'm so touched man.

Swyn: Rusty!....

Rusty: Lol i'm just joking. I know you and shuwei cannot be separated

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

my personal favorite is still -

me - "i wana die"
rusty (not looking away fr facebook)- "ok"
me - "ok u can create a "IN LOVING MEMORY OF SWYN" group"
rusty - "no..i prefer a 'LETS HELP SHUWEI THROUGH THIS DIFFICULT TIME' grp"

8:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home