Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I'M GONNA KILL ALL THE FUCKING BEES

So I have found out something since moving into the apartment in August. I HATE BEES. Fine, I'm a bit scared of them (they sting!). nvm ... I'm DAMN scared of them. They're so fricking annoying and freaky. A few days ago I had left the light in the living room on and the window in that room was open. I had to go early to school for a presentation and I walked out (this is about 6 30 in the morning) of my room and ran back inside cause there were about 30 FRICKING BEES CIRCLING THE FRICKING LIGHT THAT WAS ON. SINCE WHEN THE HELL DID BEES LIKE THE LIGHT SO MUCH?? I had had enough. Then the next day I was in my room and the window was open and a fricking bee came in (and obviously I ran out). So I devised a master plan to get rid of the bee (I had too cause Jiunn wasn't home to pick it up and throw it ... inhuman person she is).

The Master Plan:
As I sat outside my room, thinking of ways to get rid of the bee, I remembered that bees like honey. So my plan was to put honey in a bowl, wait silently and still until the bee goes into the bowl to feed on the honey and then cover the bowl with a plate so that the bee cannot escape. I went into the kitchen and took out a bowl and a plate and was horrified to find out that THERE WAS NO DAMN HONEY. We had jam and peanut butter and expired milk and tons of alcohol but NO HONEY. And it was past 11 so there was no way for me to get the honey from unless I walk to 7 - 11 which takes AGES and i'm LAZY. So the whole plan FAIL. 

So I needed a new plan, and after sitting next to my bedroom door outside the bedroom and hearing the bee buzzing around inside my bedroom I figured it out. THE BEES ARE ATTRACTED TO LIGHT. So I put on the light in the living room, and in one swift movement, I opened my bedroom door, put the light in my bedroom off and threw myself to the ground to protect myself. And within a minute, the bee moved to the other room and I closed my door, closed my window and continued my work in peace.

Yes, I know, I'm a genius.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home